Sunday, January 07, 2007

The killer in me is the killer in you

You took my heart and broke it in little pieces
You took my dreams and laught at them
Now I think I know the real you now
I was a fool to think that you had real feelings for me
I was so childish to belive in you, to belive in all your lies
Could this be happening again?
Why?
Late at night I always ask my self why...
Why did I have to fall for you?
The love I gave you was pure and so true
I don’t think some ever gave it to you like I did
But then late at night when I close my eyes, memories come back and forth
Telling me I need you but I won’t, I won’t give in!
The more loving you, the more sorrow I will feel
I just wish I could close my eyes and to find the real you
And say to him I loved you and always will, but why did you do this to me?
But I know that won’t ever happen so what’s he point of writing all this
If you never gonna come back to me because
I push you away with my broken heart
But why didn’t you ever took a chance to look deep inside me
And see my taped broken heart?
But once again I tell you I wish all those lies could come true
So I won’t suffer no more
But as small these words sound "I love you"
They meant so much to me when you first said it
And now just talking to you as a friend hurts even more
Than wanting hear those words again...
But I guess it was all a lie, but could this be happening AGAIN?
Could this be real you? Could this be just a lie?
Could our relationship was all just a lie?
Dark Child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home