Friday, February 16, 2007

This is the crisis I knew had to come...


Don’t let this whole fucking lie go down, keep on lying to me, it doesn’t hurt me...
C'mon, promise me all this shit that you once said you were gonna give me everything...
C'mon, go fucking lie to me again, don’t fucking let me down...
Fuck me, throw me around, hit me, kill me... but just make me feel alive...
Your lies keep me alive, please I’m begging you, tell me those lies...
Don’t let this fucking heart get broken again, tell me your honesty like you always say...
I only say the truth, tell me that fucking lie again...
I made a mistake but it’s not all that and I know I can’t fucking keep my promises...
So kill me, go ahead...
You only have me, so you could push me around like some 5 cent whore...

C'mon!!! Tell me all those fucking lies...




Dark Child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home