Friday, February 16, 2007

The sewers belch me up


Make me understand you’re there for me. I remenber your words get in my brain stuck up... Yes honey, I have a whole pile of your fucking words, every litle one.
I can’t understand once you show them to me, not just saying it you have to show me.
You have scream it, you have to tell me, don't let all this thoughts burn a hole in my heart.
Don’t let this confusion kill my heart, c'mon love.
Make me understand that I won’t ever lose you.
C'mon love, make me understand this will last forver and ever.
Don’t tell me I’m gonna be your wife.
Don’t tell me everything is gonna be fine when you even know that it won’t.
Make me believe what you say. C'mon love, make me understand...


Dark Child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home